Sample Cover letter for Security Officer
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Security Officer.
(Write your name and address)
129 Little Acres Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cooper Cameron Corp.
1707 Jerry Toth Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Dedication and confidence are the two things which every job demands and keeping that in mind I think I can perfectly meet with your job requirements for Security Officer post which I came to know via Indeed.com . Cooper Cameron Corp. in Champaign is known for punctual work in market and so I m keen to learn some great business ethics.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Programming and issuing of staff access passes; testing of fire break glass panels; maintenance of fire equipment; alarm response;
- Health & Safety; access control; conflict resolution; detailed report writing;
- CCTV monitoring and control; liaison with police/fire brigade when needed;
- providing authorities with investigation material when needed; internal and external investigations;
- risk assessment; threat assessment; hotel tours; lock programming and read/interrogate data;
- other admin tasks like locker keys assignment, IT, Searches and fire training.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please contact me if you require any further information on my qualifications and work profile. I am looking forward to speaking with you next week in regards to this employment opportunity. I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter.