Sample Cover letter for Staff Nurse
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Staff Nurse should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
1131 Hayhurst Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Eli Lilly and Company
4449 Briarhill Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got encouragement of applying for Staff Nurse in Eli Lilly and Company via CollegeRecruiter as they have described the job profile which matches with my needs aptly. Also Westland, the location of job mentioned is quiet near to my locality.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Present Day My role as a trauma nurse on a fast paced ward has enabled me to develop my skills in all areas of trauma nursing.
- From assessment and evaluation of care, pre and post-operative care, wound care, caring for patients post ITU,
- and caring for patients with a range of conditions and injuries from age 17 plus.
- I have had a wide variety of work experience within various clinical areas, including Respiratory Medicine, Cardiothoracic ITU, Trauma and Orthopaedics and General Medicine.
- I also gained experience working with a number of other disciplines, these include Bed Management Team, Critical Outreach Team, ECG Technician and Tissue Viability Nurse.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.