Sample Cover letter for Technical Illustrator
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Technical Illustrator.
(Write your name and address)
967 Vernon Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
813 Gladwell Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Contributing towards work for U.S. Bancorp in San Diego by availing Technical Illustrator is a great thing in itself. For bringing this opportunity in front of me I would like to express my gratitude to YAHOO! HotJobs .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Technical Illustrator/Design Draughtsman using Isodraw,
- Responsible for the production of exploded drawings and
- spare parts listings for a range of lithographic plate processors.
- Also producing various instruction manuals,
- build procedure drawings, logos and artwork.
- Designing a new range of high speed Newspaper processors for
- reduced build and service times.
- Managing a technical publications department and controlling
- the Mac network.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Thank for devoting your priceless time in interpreting my cover letter. I value your time and so would like to end the letter by saying that – waiting for your positive reply.