Sample Cover letter for Technical Trainer
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Technical Trainer then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
2980 Stewart Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
StanCorp Financial Group Inc
4630 Retreat Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read in the JobCentral.com of your need for a Technical Trainer for your office at Indianapolis . I would be glad to be part of StanCorp Financial Group Inc and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Deliver and assess any additional underpinning knowledge not provided by their workplace
- Deliver and assess technical certificate qualifications
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the apprentice and their assessor as required
- Monitor apprentices’ progress in the other components of their Apprenticeship framework (i.e. any sub contracted delivery)
- Ensure training premises, facilities and materials are organised and dispatched as appropriate in a timely fashion
- Ensure pre course material is dispatched in time for the commencement of any courses and that course evaluations are completed and forwarded for evaluation as per company procedures
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Lastly I would like to add that my hard working ability would definitely work in the favor of your company, just need a chance to prove myself. Benevolently arrange the meeting as per your time convenience.