Sample Cover letter for Territory Manager
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Territory Manager would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
1211 Hall Valley Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Constellation Emergy Group Inc.
1510 Kerry Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter intends to express my interest in applying for the Territory Manager position on the YAHOO! HotJobs . I found the opportunity presented as very appealing, and I believe that my work experience and education will make me a viable candidate for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Develop and maintain an area strategy setting and modifying operations and goals as
- necessary to achieve business targets.
- Ensure that business strategies and operational plans are clearly communicated to the Channel
- Partners to the team so that everyone understands their required contribution.
- Ensure that sales revenue profit plan are achieved for the given area of operation on a monthly basis.
- Agree set and monitor individual and team performance goals to meet sales targets and business objectives using approved company performance criteria and methodology.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the business market industry and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified considered and implemented appropriately.
- Provide high quality coaching and training to sales team as part of an agreed development plan covering skills behavior and attitudeEnsure that part of this coaching includes the Daily Retail calls
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.