Co workers farewell letters are written when a co worker of a company announces that he is leaving the job. One must thank all the employees and all the other people who have played a role in the co workers life at his office. While bidding farewell one must include the name of the new organization if he is joining somewhere new or he is just retiring from work.
Table of Contents
Co Workers Farewell Letter Writing Tips:
- Semi formal: the letter should be written semi formally with a casual touch.
- Must include a proper background: a proper background is always necessary for writing these letters.
- A proper introduction and conclusion: you should greet and end the letter nicely.
- It must have easy words: Use simple and easy words.
- Mention good memories: you can mention the good memories you have shared over the years.
- Specific and simple sentences: Keep the sentences short and be precise.
- Grammar must be correct: be aware of the grammar you are using.
- Appreciate: you must appreciate your co workers for their support.
- Gratitude: be thankful.
- Be Sincere: be genuine.
- May include wit: these kinds of letters can be made humorous as you all obviously know each other for years.
- Final Thoughts: you can write of the good times you all shared.
- Wish for a bright future: finish the letter wishing good luck for future and thank you.
Co Workers Farewell Letter Template
______________ (Name of the Recipient)
______________ (Address off the Recipient)
______________ (Designation of the Recipient)
Dear Mr. JKL,
I wanted to let you know that I’m joining SED Corporations from tomorrow and my service at your company ends today. In the new company I’ll be joining as a Team Leader of the Sales department.
I have enjoyed my work here and I have learnt a lot from you. Thank you for your support and guidance, and also for encouraging me during crisis period. I have gained a lot of knowledge from you and would be helped extensively with that.
I will miss all my fellow workers but I’m excited to join the new company as well. It is a new phase of my old career again.
Please keep in touch. I can be reached at 24553800 or you can also mail me at email@example.com.
Thank you again. Best of luck for the future.
_________ (Name of the Sender)
_________ (Address of the Sender)
Co Workers Farewell Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
The Staffs and Management of Giggle Group
118, Selimpur Road
I would like to inform you that today I’m leaving the organization as I have got a new job at the Crystal Ball. I’ll be commencing my new position at the Crystal Ball as a Senior Manager of Sales.
I have enjoyed my time working here with you all as a team. I’ll miss you all greatly and thank you all for your support. Each one of you is superb in your job and I have benefitted greatly from you. I also know that the support and guidance I have got from you would benefit me in the long run.
You can reach me at 9000008880 or can also mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do keep in touch. Thank you again and all the best to all of you.
Dev Kumar Adhikary
Today is the last day of my presence in XYZ Corporation and will be joining a new firm from tomorrow. I have joined ND Sales Corporation as an Assistant Manager and will be commencing work from tomorrow itself. I have worked as a manager in our institute and have enjoyed working here. I have learnt a lot from here and enjoyed working with all my colleagues.
My cell number is the same and my residential address also is the same. You all please be in touch and either of you can contact me any time of the day. I would appreciate if you all will keep in touch when ever required. How ever I thank all of you present here and appreciate all your coordination. I will miss all of you who present here and the entire management who made me legible for this position.
Co Workers Farewell Letter Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.