Any type of business has a legal aspect in it. It is also necessary so that the business runs smoothly without illegal activities. Most of the contracts or agreements are governed by legal points. In olden times, there was not much awareness in people but nowadays everyone knows that there are legal aspects to be covered by all the businesses and people engage lawyers even if they deal with known persons.
Legal aspects are known only to lawyers and any minor difference or conflict in the business has to be resolved by legal experts.
The following tips will help you to write a legal action letter:
1. Legal letters should be written only by certified lawyer.
2. Usually legal letter should be written on a stamp paper.
3. The second and third pages can be written on plain sheets of paper.
4. Date should be clearly written on the letter.
5. All valid points should be covered in the letter.
6. The purpose of the letter must be mentioned on the top of the letter.
7. All parties involved should be informed about the letter in advance.
Legal Action Letter Sample
_____________ ( your address)
_____________ ( address of the person the letter is addressed to)
Date: _________________ ( Date of which letter is written)
Dear Mr. Prasad,
This letter is sent to inform you that your loan amount has been piling up as you has stopped making payments for the past one year. we have sent you several reminder letters to inform you. you never responded to our letters or mails. The amount is huge and hence we regret to inform you that as there is no communication from your side, we do not have any other option except to take legal action.
We genuinely never want to take such extreme step for our customers and would always help the customers to repay their dues. You have an option of paying back the amount within 10 days. if you can contact us at the earliest, we can take necessary action. In case you fail to pay the amount or do not receive any communication, you will have to face the consequences. This is the last letter being written to you and from now onwards, our lawyer will deal with the issue.