The purpose of writing this letter is to compliment your employee for his job done in an excellent manner. By doing so you will be generating a positive professional gesture which will help in increasing the confidence of the employee and he will feel motivated enough to work harder for your company. Though they are getting paid for their job, but a small word of appreciation will definitely bring a smile on their face and they will feel that their work is getting noticed.
Few tips should be considered for writing a compliment letter to your employee:
- First and foremost it is vital to sincere and genuine while complimenting your employee.
- You must clearly mention in your letter that how his hard work has contributed in the growth of the organization.
- Tone of the letter should be formal but should leave a personal impact in reader’s mind.
- Letter should be brief and concise.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed.
Compliment an Employee’s Work Performance Sample
Ms Suzanne Meneses
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Heartiest Compliments from UVA Advertising
I am writing this letter to complement you on your hard work during the promotion of our new brand and planning the whole advertising campaign. I must mention that the hard work which you have put in the launch of our new brand has given us tremendous response and the credit for all this goes to you. You have worked even on Saturdays to design the campaign and have executed the same in a very professional way.
I, on behalf of management of UVA Advertising would like to offer you bonus of $4000 and wish that you will keep up the same spirit in our other brand launchings as well.
Congratulations once again.