The objective of writing this letter to express your appreciation towards the excellent customer service delivered to you by the host or to express your compliment for a product you recently purchased from a store after having a brief discussion with the sales personnel. Through this letter you are increasing the motivational level of the organization as well the person whom you have praised.
Following points should be considered for writing a compliment letter:
- It is vital to be sincere and genuine while expressing your compliments to someone in writing and that too a company.
- You must mention your positive experience by highlighting the positive points of the organization/product.
- Tone of the letter should be formal
- Letter should be brief and concise.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed.
Letter to Compliment or Praise a Product or Service Sample
Mr. John Mathews
Hi End electronics
Date (Date on which letter is written)
123, South Avenue Apartments
Sub: Heartiest compliments
Dear Mr. Mathew,
This is with reference to our visit to your showroom on 12th November regarding the purchase of an automatic washing machine. It is worthwhile to mention that the sales staffs hired by you are very customer centric and professional too. Mr. Enid Taylor, the sales executive who attended us is very polite and has listened to us very attentively. He showed us the model which we actually are looking for and that too in our budget. Even the finance options are also very lucrative in your showroom.
I must compliment you and your team for offering me a product which I actually need and I must say that I am very much satisfied with its performance. I will definitely going to recommend my friends to you.
Wish you all the best,