This letter is written by a company to his or her customer to suggest few things. This letter is usually written in a formal method and these days such letters are quite common in nature. Also the language of the letter is very polite so that the customer understand everything well. If you have to write a suggestion letter to your customer then you can have a look at the below mentioned sample.
Here are some of the helpful tips to write a Letter to Offer a Suggestion to the Customer
- Do not make any spelling and grammar mistakes
- Make sure you give the suggestions to your customers in the right way
- Keep the language of the letter formal
- Make sure the tone of your letter is polite and soft
- Ensure that you are putting the points in right way
- Do not deviate from the topic
- Make sure you don’t miss any vital point while writing the letter
Letter to Offer a Suggestion to the Customer Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject: Letter to Offer a Suggestion to the Customer
I am writing this letter to simply suggest to you that it would be easy and simple for us to handle everything if you paid your premium in time. As you have taken a policy from our side it would be easy for us if you cooperated a bit and paid your premium money on time. As we have loads of work pressure these days it is not possible for us to remind our customers now and then to pay premium. So it’s an ardent request from us to do the needful on time.
Thanking you for your cooperation.
Name and Signature