A Business trip approval letter is written to give permission to an employee officially for a business trip for which he has submitted a written request. Business trips are considered as a professional way to build up a strong relation with your existing clients and also a chance to acquire new clients. They are generally considered as a profitable way of expanding business. Therefore staff of marketing department keeps on touring new places to acquire more and more business.
Few tips need to be considered for writing an approval letter for a business trip:
- Firstly it is vital to be professional enough to write an approval letter on employee’s request.
- You must clearly specify the budget to your employee so that he should not overspend and exceed the budget laid down by the company.
- Tone of the letter should be formal.
- Letter should be brief and concise.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for corrections, if needed.
A Business Trip Approval Letter Sample
Mr. Joseph Nicolas
Date: (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Approval on business trip
Dear Mr. Nicolas,
I am writing this letter to officially inform you that the request submitted by you for a business trip to Germany has been approved by the management. The decision has been taken in conjunction with the Sales department. It is scheduled from 10th December to 20th December and we wish that in this time period you will work as per to the strategies and norms laid down by the company and will get business for us.
I would also like to inform you that Ms. Catherine from the Sales department will also accompany you in this trip and we wish that after returning, you should prepare a sale report as well as your expense report and submit to the concerned department.
Wishing you all the best,