The objective of writing this letter is to give your consent on a request submitted by your employee. By doing so, you are agreeing to his point in a professional and positive way. In various big companies, writing a request letter to seek approval of the higher management is considered to be a good professional gesture. Though an employee can only submit his request, it is the final decision of the management to first judge the request whether it is appropriate or not and then finally giving approval on the same.
Following points should be considered for writing an effective sample approve letter:
- First and foremost it is vital that your letter should sound professional in its tone.
- You must mention in your letter that the employee should submit relevant documents to support his appeal.
- Letter should be brief and to the point.
- The copies of the approval letter should also be sent to the concerned department for the record purpose.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
Grant A Scholarship Letter Sample
Mr. Richard Lewis
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Approval of expenses incurred
Dear Mr. Lewis,
After going through your expenses sheet, I would like to inform you that the same has been approved by the finance department. We all are very impressed the way you have handled the marketing budget and that too within limit. I am really very proud of you. I am sending the copy of this approval letter to the accounts and pay roll department. You can contact them for the reimbursement for your expenses.
I would appreciate if you could send me the marketing expense for your next trip so that we can allocate the budget accordingly. If you need any sort of help from me, please feel free to contact me.