The objective of writing this letter is to acknowledge the hard work of your sales staff and compliment him on the same. Compliment letter act as a medium to encourage the employee for better performances in future also and for an employee, he feels that is work is getting noticed by the management. These types of letters also help in increasing the self confidence of the employee.
Following points should be considered for writing a letter of compliment to a sales person:
- First and foremost it is vital to be sincere and genuine while complimenting your employee in writing.
- You must clearly mention the growth figures in the letter so that he should feel that his hard work has shown results.
- Tone of the letter should be polite and formal.
- Wordings of the letter should be such that the reader should feel special and appreciated.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
Letter to Compliment a Sales Person Sample
Mr. Steven Jones
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Head of the Department (Sales)
Sub: Heartiest compliments from ABB Inc.
I am feeling very proud to have you in my team. I was just reviewing your sales record for the quarter and was amazed to see that you achievement is commendable. You have almost exceeded the target and for this I would like to convey my heartiest compliments to you. I am truly impressed by your hard work and dedication and it has paid off also.
Employees like you are an asset to the company and we wish that you will work with the same enthusiasm in future also.
I wish you all the best.