Compliment letters are generally written to appreciate someone on his good deeds or achievements, whether in personal or professional life. Though compliment letters are considered as good professional gestures in a corporate world, but you can use the same in your personal life also. It will hardly take two minutes of yours to write a compliment letter to someone, but for the other person it is like a reward to be cherished entire life.
Few tips need to be considered for writing a compliment letter:
- First and foremost it is vital to be sincere and genuine while complimenting someone on his achievements.
- You must clearly mention the reason as to why you are complimenting the person.
- Tone of the letter should be polite exhibiting personal touch.
- Wordings of the letter should be such that the other person should feel special and appreciated.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or punctuation errors.
Compliment Letter Sample
Mr. Henry D Souza
113, Southern Avenue
Date (Date on which letter is written)
234, Hill View Apartments
Sub: Compliment letter
I am very pleased to know that you have got a promotion as a Senior Sales Manager in your company. I would like to extend my heartiest compliments to you on your success. Your hard work and dedication has proved that you truly deserve this promotion. I remember that when we were in college, you used to even utilize your single minute in completing the projects rather than hanging around in canteen with us. I am really feeling happy for you.
Please convey my regards to your family members as well on your promotion. I wish you all the best and I am sure that you will touch greater heights of success.