Sample Cover letter for Fraud Investigator
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Fraud Investigator so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
296 Philli Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
4392 Pride Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Fraud Investigator for your office at Tulsa via Monster.com . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To prevent, detect and investigate linked/organized insurance fraud rings identified within Group risk management.
- To compile and submit police evidence packages and give evidence in court to secure convictions where possible.
- Ensure all data matching is investigated thoroughly.
- Through regular investigation audits and case reviews, ensure the team are following established processes and procedures.
- Provide technical feedback to individuals where appropriate, to develop and enhance fraud investigator and intelligence officer skills.
- Ensure all investigations are accurate and all case notes are maintained
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.