Sample Cover letter for Engineering Executive
What can a bad cover letter do for you? It will create a block to your entry in the firm. With the below mentioned sample cover letter for Engineering Executive you would get clear idea about the ingredients to be included in the letter.
(Write your name and address)
3043 Kelly Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Applied Materials, Inc.
1390 Green Hill Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to forward my resume to you for the position of Engineering Executive in reply to your classified ad in YAHOO! HotJobs . I am sure that my broad-based knowledge and dedicated attitude make me a competent candidate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the upkeep of the Vulcan Trials, Operation and Maintenance Document Issue Plan.
- Upkeep and Management of the Facilities Integrated Live File Management System Access Database
- Supervision of 3 Technical co-ordinators across all ‘Safety Case Management Systems’ areas of work
- Lead Engineer of a high profile Customer Facing Unit.
- Organisation and attendance at Technical meetings to support both document production and any difficulties through due process.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this letter I have given short description of myself, further as you will meet me you will analyze my working ability. Thank you for concern that you have shown by reading my cover letter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.