Sample Cover letter for Civil Engineering Student
View this template of cover letter for Civil Engineering Student in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
2202 Mulberry Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Avon Products, Inc.
4769 Benson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With the recommendation of friend and advertisement placed by you in YAHOO! HotJobs I came to know about vacancy for Civil Engineering Student . I would like to keep my working abilities in front of you people if got a chance. Avon Products, Inc. in Jupiter is known for its value added work and I am looking forward to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Undergraduate Engineer [Undertook three summer placements, involved in a number of projects with varying responsibilities,
- had to multitask in order to deliver work for strict deadlines, responsibilities included design calculations, report write-ups and spreadsheet designs, involved in team projects as well as solo projects, attended meetings with senior management and clients] Salvation Army:
- Volunteer [Volunteered for two days per week at their local charity shop, opportunity to give back to the community, gave me the chance to communicate with customers on a daily basis,
- responsibilities included training new staff and sorting donations] Early Learning Centre:
- Sales Assistant [Part-time job whilst studying A-Level’s, responsibilities included providing an excellent standard of customer service, training new members of staff, carry out stock takes and replenishing stock]
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Civil Engineering Student for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.