Sample Cover letter for Cardiac Nurse
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Cardiac Nurse should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
4138 Heavner Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Varco International Inc
234 Lawman Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Cardiac Nurse for your office at Garden City . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to Varco International Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was promoted from Ward sister to intensive care unit sister and finally to
- Head Nurse of the cardiac ward
- Main responsibilities were:
- Administering medication; including the use of tablets, injections and
- Intravascular transfusions.
- Sole responsibility and only key holder for the administration of narcotic
- Medication and the supply of medication.
- Working in a multi- disciplinary team and taking part in ward rounds with
- the professors and Doctors to assess the treatment of patients
- Responsibility for the nursing staff Rota and supervising the 12 members.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.