Sample Cover letter for Public Health Nurse
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Public Health Nurse so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
1854 Woodrow Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1641 Hershell Hollow Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile for Public Health Nurse mentioned in YAHOO! HotJobs goes well with my working background. I am looking forward to learn more about your company needs as PolyOne Corp in Houston is known for its best kind of services.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This means that I have undertaken this programme of study at the University of Central with a practical element of training on placement at a Health Centre within the PCT boundaries.
- It is a programme I am have very much enjoyed and achieved well in both practically and academically at Level 4.
- This role has included a heavy caseload of safeguarding vulnerable children which is a role I am passionate about.
- It has also included elements of health promotion; care of children in the care of the local authority; supporting vulnerable families;
- one to one work with children and young people who may have issues such as eating disorders or self-harm; administering immunisations and much more.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to prove myself for this post, there is a need of one meeting. Fix the date and timing and let me know on the mentioned contact details. Kindly take this matter in to account as soon as possible.