Sample Cover letter for Head Nurse
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Head Nurse should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
4487 Kinney Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
354 Green Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the JobCentral.com regarding the opportunity available with FirstEnergy Corp. for the position of Head Nurse . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Ensuring sufficient level of stock is ordered and rotated
- Maintenance of laboratory, computers and anaesthetic equipment
- Dealing with clients including complaints
- Dealing with suppliers to source new drugs and negotiate cost effective deals
- Dealing with accounts and banking
- Creating weekly nursing rota ensuring adequate cover is provided
- Mentoring & assessing trainee staff and organising training programmes
- Appointed Health & Safety officer and Fire Marshal.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.