Sample Cover letter for Clinical Nurse Specialist
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Clinical Nurse Specialist requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
411 Maple Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Williams Sonoma Inc
2060 Gorby Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m very keen to apply for this Clinical Nurse Specialist position with Williams Sonoma Inc. I am sure that my education and employment background matches well with your position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Liasing with the clinical Nurse Manager and operational manager on all matters impacting on the business.
- To train and develop personal assistants working with the client group.
- Maintaining records and develop, implement and oversee the management of care plans in line with the clients assessment needs.
- Conduct visits to clients in accordance with company requirements. Undertake management of the on call service for the service user.
- To identify the care needs of the tenants and participate in support planning to enable the tenants to have a maximum level of independence.
- To undertake the proper administration management and maintenance of the retirement scheme in accordance with standards and procedures.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.