Sample Cover letter for Data Entry Specialist
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Data Entry Specialist so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4299 Virginia Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
FPL Group Inc.
1765 Vine Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the advertisement as published in JobCentral.com in regards to the Data Entry Specialist position at your office in Chicago . I am a team player and believe my dynamic attitude towards work would be a great aid to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Collecting and dispatching office post.
- Answering customer queries, via the phone and email.
- Delivery and collection of documents.
- Filing – ensuring that filing remains up to date and hard copy documents are
- filed in date order, ensure the files are tidy, in the right location,
- prepare file labels and ensure the filing card system is up to date.
- Inputting new information into the database.
- Modifying and updating records on the database.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Data Entry Specialist for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.