Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Help Desk
View this template of cover letter for Entry Level Help Desk in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
4989 Peck Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Toll Brothers Inc
33 Dancing Dove Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Entry Level Help Desk for your office at Chester advertised on JobFox.com . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Trained to respond effectively and safely to routine and emergency situations
- Responsible for the safety and security of the banks assets and property
- Protected property by maintaining a high visibility presence to deter illegal and inappropriate actions
- Provided consistent bottled water delivery and outstanding customer service
- Used Commercial Drivers License Class B vehicles for bottled water delivery
- Built and maintained customer relationships
- Use and maintenance of Hand Held Computer and scanners
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.