Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Healthcare
If you want to rule the position of Entry Level Healthcare and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
2940 Millbrook Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Walter Industries Inc
1845 Mount Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about placements carried on by Walter Industries Inc at location, I was very much pleased as was waiting for this opportunity since long time. I came to know about the vacancy via Net-Temps.com for the Entry Level Healthcare post.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for creating purchase orders – SAP
- Maintaining invoices for billing purposes
- Production backflushing of inventory-SAP
- Inventory coordinator. Giving support to monthly and quarterly inventory inspections
- Assisting with customer service
- Brought vendor accounts up to date, ensured the timely payment of invoices and learned the value of multi-tasking capabilities
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.