Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Technology
While applying for Entry Level Technology you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
4165 Elk Rd Little
(Write Employer’s name and address)
CH2M Hill Cos. Ltd.
4401 Aviation Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in JobFox.com for Entry Level Technology goes well with my education and experience. CH2M Hill Cos. Ltd. is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at Tucson.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- UHF radios and antennas. Running various cables for communications infrastructure.
- Handled EKMS Material and CCI assets.
- Wrote reports and maintaining databases.
- Customer Relations with foreign nationals while working on Communications equipment.
- Coordinated work schedules and training schedules among 3 different units.
- Instructor on various projects and programs qualifying over 100 personnel.
- Managed 13+ personnel as Work Center Supervisor
- Managed and Coordinated the running of the Expeditionary Warfare Program
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.