Sample Cover letter for Information Security Consultant
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Information Security Consultant should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
4703 Andy Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3284 Seltice Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about placements carried on by TRW Inc at location, I was very much pleased as was waiting for this opportunity since long time. I came to know about the vacancy via Simply Hired for the Information Security Consultant post.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Implemented integrated situational awareness and management, field business resumption, and disaster recovery efforts
- Coordinated clients´ efforts in planning for stabilizing incidents and protecting life, property, and the environment, while maintaining operational capability
- Developed Crisis Management documents and Standard Operating Procedures to support and manage crisis events
- Developed a comprehensive training, exercise, and test program to ensure incident response readiness of the organization
- Led vulnerability assessments against emerging technology in a fast paced, high visibility environment
- Identified potential risks to critical information through assessments of operating systems, web applications, networking devices and other technology
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to end the letter by saying simple thank you as your devotion of time to read my letter is a great thing for me.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.