Sample Cover letter for Fashion Consultant
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Fashion Consultant? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
107 Beechwood Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc
1843 Dale Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via Indeed.com I thought of applying for it. Fashion Consultant matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc in Crafton.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Planning assortments for video & photo shoots
- Buying all fashion clothing wear for all artist & accessorizing
- Presented, concept ideas to licensor from each brand companies
- Image consultant & fashion supervisor
- Collaborate with, planning dept. to ensure proper direction and asses competitive environment to make proper purchasing.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Selected Merchandise to be displayed at fashion shows and demonstrations
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.