Sample Cover letter for Media Sales
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Media Sales so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
2404 Park Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
10 Little Acres Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Media Sales for your office at Sacramento via Net-Temps.com . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Cold calling prospects B2B, dialling in access of 100 dials per day.
- Building and management of pipeline opportunities by actively sourcing new leads, confirming contact details and scheduling callbacks.
- Booking appointments with potential clients.
- Achieving target of 4 qualified appointments per day.
- Delivering and implementation of presentations to clients face to face using PowerPoint, tailored specifically to the clients business needs.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am eagerly looking forward to this opportunity for working with your company. I firmly believe that I am suitable candidate for this job. I appreciate your time in order to review your profile. You can contact me for any details required.