Sample Cover letter for Technical Sales
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Technical Sales.
(Write your name and address)
4601 Columbia Mine Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2201 Linda Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to Technical Sales position with Avnet, Inc. at Huntington . My previous experiences and educational background have prepared me well to perform the required duties.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Sales and Technical Engineer. Holbro Engineering.
- Forming close relationships with both existing and new customers liaison between the design department and machine shop /fitting bay management.
- Advising customers on their requirements, securing the sale then project managing the production from procurement, manufacture and quality control procedure’s All the way to delivery and customer satisfaction enquiry’s.
- Mainly supplying precision machined components, assemblies of the same and repairs of camshaft/box assemblies and electrical multiport connectors.
- The main end user of products is the rail industry.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome an opportunity to discuss with you my experience and qualifications at your convenient time. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.