Sample Cover letter for Security Engineer
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Security Engineer are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
2442 Clay Lick Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Vulcan Materials Company
3786 Rockford Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per the recommendation from the mutual acquaintance in regards to the Security Engineer position available with Vulcan Materials Company , I would like to forward my resume. Please consider my enclosed resume. I have the necessary work experience and education required for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Reviewing technical conformity of specifications provided.
- Completing professional tenders to be submitted to clients.
- Managing budgets, procurement and that delivery schedule of materials are adhered to. Ensuring projects are completed in a timely and accurate manner to manage costs and complete projects within budget.
- Effectively communicating project updates to management in monthly progress meetings.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and sub contractors on a daily basis.
- Attending job progress meetings and site visits.
- Assisting Sales Team in site surveys and designs. Providing site specific equipment and technical training for the client.
- Good working knowledge and compliance of health and safety regulations and legislation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.