Sample Cover letter for Fire Safety Engineer
Write your cover letter for Fire Safety Engineer on your own. No it is not at all a difficult job as all you need to do is mention your skills and experience in a decent manner. Further if you review the sample of cover letter then you might get answers to all your queries.
(Write your name and address)
4273 Clay Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Genesis Health Ventures Inc.
2591 Reeves Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Genesis Health Ventures Inc. for the position of Fire Safety Engineer at Indianapolis . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assisted in providing Fire Protection/ Fire Alarm consulting services to clients.
- Performed egress analysis and reviewed code on emergency exit signage and lighting as a life safety system design process.
- In addition, compiled a PowerPoint presentation and presented it to the company.
- Conducted inspection of buildings to verify if contractor´s work met NFPA design standards and code requirements were fulfilled.
- Reviewed shop drawings and compared them to Brinjac design documents and specifications.
- Reviewed cuts for fire pumps on various projects.
- Surveyed stair towers and elevator hoist ways to verify integrity of fire rated wall assemblies.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My education and experience speaks for me and to know more about me we can arrange some meeting. Thank you for spending your precious time and considering me as one of the precise candidate.