Sample Cover letter for Hotel Maintenance
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Hotel Maintenance, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
4293 Lincoln Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1776 Conifer Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Quality job is what I always search for and when I came to know about the vacancy for Hotel Maintenance in McLeodUSA Incorporated located at Millerstown I was completely thrilled. It is always great to hear good news which you have been waiting for since years and for bringing me here I am grateful to CareerBuilder .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for all electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting and decorating maintenance jobs in the hotel.
- Regular servicing of hotel equipment to meet health and safety regulations.
- Management of the building to ensure high standards are adhered to for the safety and comfort of staff and guests.
- Liaise with Front Desk and Housekeeping to ensure smooth running of the hotel’s equipment.
- Provide maintenance services to other branches within the hotel group. On call representative for all emergency repairs.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate an opportunity to confirm the interview details. I will contact you by phone next week to confirm the possible interview time and date. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in advance.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.