Sample Cover letter for Maintenance Technician
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Maintenance Technician.
(Write your name and address)
4669 Heavner Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Ames Department Stores, Inc.
1688 Fort Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As an experienced professional, I’m very interested in the Maintenance Technician position with Ames Department Stores, Inc.. I have a proven and excellent track record in most of the competencies you’re looking for in the prospective candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- electrical and mechanical test equipment.
- Daily demand
- maintenance throughout the factory, resolving faults quickly,
- ensuring production down time is kept to a minimum.
- Installation and commissioning of new production lines including all electrical work.
- Dealing with outside contactors as required in co-ordinating servicing and repair of plant equipment out with the departments scope.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won’t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.