Sample Cover letter for Maintenance Manager
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Maintenance Manager it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
4666 Pickens Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Leggett & Platt Inc.
725 Garrett Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Maintenance Manager at Texarkana advertised in Simply Hired . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to Leggett & Platt Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the maintenance department
- To train team members on health and safety issues including the control of substances hazardous to health and basic fire awareness
- To maintain data including the updating of risk assessments and COSHH sheets and to ensure that all staff are fully aware of any changes
- Responsible for organizing and implementing planned preventative maintenance programs
- Ensure that high risk remedial works concerning the fire and water risk assessments are promptly dealt with
- Carry out team member appraisals
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to make significant contributions to your team. I am looking forward to discuss my profile with you. I will call you after few days week to confirm the arrangements for the interview. I like to thank you for your consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.