Sample Cover letter for Clinical Data Manager
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Clinical Data Manager require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
315 Briarhill Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1168 Rhode Island Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via YAHOO! HotJobs I thought of applying for it. Clinical Data Manager matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for Manpower Inc. in Cuyahoga Falls.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Comparing, Validating, producing Queries and Quality Control Checking medical data from original source documents.
- Producing Data Management manuals and validation plans for each individual project.
- Working closely to timelines and set deadlines and communicating with other departments and clients.
- Worked efficiently in an often pressurized and busy environment to maintain excellent consumer relations.
- Operated tills and computer system.
- Used initiative to find solutions to customer problems in a calm manner.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope you will consider my resume and arrange for the interview. I am looking forward to positive reply from your end. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.