Sample Cover letter for Knowledge Manager
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Knowledge Manager and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
3058 Hickory Ridge Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
First Data Corp.
4229 Sugar Camp Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via Simply Hired I came to know about the vacancy for Knowledge Manager and I am keen to work under your guidance. First Data Corp. in Las Vegas is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- After starting work for the company in the position of Administrator I progressed after two years to take over the role of Support/Resource manager.
- Whilst doing this I obtained a management qualification and also a teaching qualification which enabled me to support trainee social workers in their placements.
- After approximately 7 years I transferred my role to PA for the Director of the Midlands Branch.
- This I did for just over 1 year until I was asked by the Executive CEO to do some specific work for him on a separate project whilst also doing some PA work for the CEO of the company.
- In 2008 I relocated for part of the year to Kos in Greece and I was lucky enough to be asked to continue working for the company on a reduced hours basis.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to make effective use of this opportunity and my experience says that I stand out different from others. Tackling any kind of situation is possible for me in a successful way. To know more about me get in touch with me.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.