Sample Cover letter for Benefits Manager
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Benefits Manager. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
3572 Aspen Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
4726 Doe Meadow Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in JobCentral.com in regards to Benefits Manager position for your office at Hyde Park . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Annual job matching and compensation benchmarking delivered to HR Business Partners and line managers, utilising external market data and internal peer group comparisons
- Successful Flexible Benefits renewal, including the introduction of new benefits, renegotiated rates of premium and streamlined administrative procedures
- Introduction of Bonus Sacrifice in the UK and launch of Group wide Bonus Share Plan and other incentive compensation plans
- Introduction of outsourced pension Trustee Secretarial duties
- Harmonisation of benefit structure between SRSL and affiliated Companies
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are many things to learn in life and it would be my pleasure to work with reputed name like your company. I am expecting the arrangement of meeting as soon as possible to carry out discussion related to work.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.