Sample Cover letter for Insurance Manager
While applying for Insurance Manager you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
4575 Marion Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1843 Wyatt Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Insurance Manager and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. Humana Inc. is well known name in market and its Newbury is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Manage coach and develop a team of professional brokers including recruitment staff appraisals and HR issues.
- Ensuring efficient and effective operation for XBS markets and any issues which may arise are dealt with in a professional and timely fashion.
- Close relationship and communication with technical back room staff and Executive management along with Underwriters and Adjusters.
- Maintaining high team morale.
- Monitoring on a daily basis all internal tracking reports.
- Summary reporting to Senior Management.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.