Sample Cover letter for Insurance Specialist
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Insurance Specialist is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4466 Candlelight Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3631 Bastin Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m very keen to apply for this Insurance Specialist position with VF Corporation. I am sure that my education and employment background matches well with your position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Complete a full fact find with each customer and maximise all sales opportunities.
- Remain compliant within FSA guidelines and ensure TCF is adhered to.
- Communicate with internal and external companies to ensure the very best service is delivered to all our customers.
- Endeavour to achieve first time resolution.
- Maintain knowledge of all systems and lending criteria, ensuring all information is input correctly and customers requests are dealt with in a accurately and timely manner.
- Motivate internal lead generators to ensure quality leads are provided to the business.
- Share best practice with colleagues and manager to ensure outstanding service is delivered to all customers.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume for your consideration. I am looking forward to contribute in this position in your company. I will contact you next week for confirming the details regarding the interview. Thanks a lot for your assistance in this matter.