Sample Cover letter for Administrative Specialist
In order to acquire post of Administrative Specialist you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
691 Sharon Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Charter One Financial Inc.
2002 Hope Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I found your advertisement regarding the job opening for the post of Administrative Specialist position on JobCentral.com . I am sure I would be able to unleash my work skills and creative energies to perform well at this position. I believe I am the suitable candidate for the above mentioned work profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provides direct administrative support by preparing or directing the preparation of correspondence, agendas, and materials including administrative and public reports; maintains calendars, schedules and plans events and meetings.
- Contact with the public, officials and top-level management.
- Reviews purchase orders, vouchers, bills and related forms to approve merchandise or to make payment for goods and services received.
- Ordering or purchasing supplies, tickets and equipment
- Distributes daily assignments, coordinates the activities of subordinate workers, determines priorities and ensures meeting of deadlines.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to discuss out my experience and qualification in detail with you people and so I am expecting an arrangement for personal meeting. Thank you for spending time and going through my letter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.