Sample Cover letter for Receptionist Administrative Assistant
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
2050 Still Pastures Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Unisource Energy Corp
4426 Spring Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Receptionist Administrative Assistant for your office at North Augusta advertised on Indeed.com . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Duties included dealing with queries over the phone as well as on a face-to-face basis, booking appointment and cancellations, sending and responding to faxes,
- filing and cash handling, dealing with all internal and external mail therefore reading and responding to all emails internally and externally as and when necessary, administrative duties, including invoices, office stationary orders and petty cash,
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms as and when required, liaising with suppliers and other departments to solves queries and compiling reports.
- In addition I had to acquire knowledge of several computer software including Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- These duties provide me with the opportunity to further enhance my customer service skills, gain more confidence with computers and improve my ability to work effectively within a team.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this dynamic industry I can prove myself with my work with a single chance. To know more about me arrange an interview session and let me know the date as well as timing.