Sample Cover letter for Front Office Executive
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Front Office Executive so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
3861 Jim Rosa Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Landstar System Inc.
3058 Hickory Ridge Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Front Office Executive for your office at Oakland . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to Landstar System Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Streamlined business operations for various companies through broad-based secretarial and administrative support.
- Clients include and not limited to the long term employment in Banking and Financial Services;
- Creative Intelligence, New Horizons, American Jewish College, Warner Brothers,
- Deal with multiple projects with proficiency.
- Prioritize workload accordingly without compromising quality of service.
- Manage the complexities of providing administrative support to clients in fields of Banking, Finance, Music and Entertainment Industry.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to have discussion related to the job requirement and my ability of working as per the qualification, we need to have a meeting. Face to face conversation will give you clear idea about my working skills and eligibility for the post.