Sample Cover letter for Junior Architect
Ignoring cover letter might cost you against your job. If you are not able to understand the way of writing it for Junior Architect then you can consider the below mentioned sample cover letter. Keep in mind to write the references while writing cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
1200 Lincoln Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Golden State Bancorp Inc.
698 Par Drive
San Luis Obispo
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Contributing towards work for Golden State Bancorp Inc. in Harrisburg by availing Junior Architect is a great thing in itself. For bringing this opportunity in front of me I would like to express my gratitude to JobFox.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Residential houses in Queens and Long Island
- Creating AutoCAD drawings as per Lead Architect´s designs
- Creating construction documents
- On-site experience, overseeing construction of both residential and commercial
- General site supervision
- Direct interaction with clients (presentation of drawings)
- General office management
- Completed over 40 Residential Projects (both new
- buildings and renovations)
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a pleasure for me that you invested some time in viewing my cover letter to make out my ability. I am eager to work with such professional people and expecting a call for interview in the coming days.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.