Sample Cover letter for ESL Teacher
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for ESL Teacher as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
3339 Saint Marys Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3151 Elk Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am sending my resume for your consideration in regards to the position of ESL Teacher for your office at Geneva . I have good creative abilities and work experience that makes me perfect person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My primary role was to teach English.
- The institutions are predominantly for elementary, middle school students although we occasionally held classes for adults.
- As the age range and the level of ability of the students varied so much, the need to adapt and be flexible as a teacher has been essential.
- Creating new materials and delivering them in different ways, in order for them to most benefit the students, has been a skill that I have developed.
- During my time at the institutions I have taught within a classroom environment and also spent some time teaching English to students via a web camera.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.