Sample Cover letter for Foreign Language Teacher
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Foreign Language Teacher should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
2118 Valley View Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Kimball International Inc.
4111 Poplar Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Foreign Language Teacher by Indeed.com in the Kimball International Inc. situated in Cambridge. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My role has been primarily focused on planning activities and games using a variety of teaching materials in order to bring English alive for the students.
- I have led these activities with the teacher in the classroom in a purely supervisory role.
- I have taught a wide range of pupils from those who have a good grasp of the English language to those who have never studied it before.
- Therefore, I have had to create activities to suit both groups and be able to adapt and improvise where necessary.
- As well as teaching at the school I have taken a number of tutorial lessons, where I have taught adults and children, as young as two.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I enthusiastically look forward to contribute my knowledge and experience into practice. I plan to call you next week to answer any questions that you may have. You can feel free to contact me for any clarifications required. Thanks a lot for your consideration.