Sample Cover letter for Montessori Teacher
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Montessori Teacher.
(Write your name and address)
1707 Ruckman Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Silgan Holdings Inc.
4739 Wilson Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing CollegeRecruiter I got to know about vacancy for Montessori Teacher in Silgan Holdings Inc. in Oklahoma City and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Knowledge of the FSA’s rules and requirements for mortgage and general insurance industry including TCF.
- Excellent face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy work load and work under pressure.
- An efficient, key team player who can also work effectively on own initiative.
- An outgoing, friendly individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to join your company where I can enhance my skills in a vibrant and growth oriented environment. I will contact you soon for arranging the interview and employment opportunities. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.