Sample Cover letter for NOC Technician
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for NOC Technician then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
1335 Steve Hunt Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3245 Woodrow Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CollegeRecruiter , I learned of NOC Technician for your office at Sugarloaf Key . I am interested in joining FirstEnergy Corp. in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Possess strong managerial, communications, and organizational skills
- 22 years solid telecommunications experience with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Work as an individual contributor performing independent tasks at appropriate times, but be a motivating team player
- Experienced in all facets of telecommunitions and capable of handling a great deal of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, complementing proven creative problem solving capabilities
- Outstanding ability to solve problems under high pressure conditions in a professional and concerned manner
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am earnestly looking forward to your response to discuss further about my eligibility and credentials. You can contact me anytime via phone or email to discuss the arrangements for the interview. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in this case.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.