Sample Cover letter for Fire Alarm Technician
Reader would understand your ability by your style of cover letter. Do not make typo or grammatical error as they also analyze your communication skill by your cover letter. This position of Fire Alarm Technician can help you to prosper in career so do not waste the chance by writing bad cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
1775 Edgewood Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1153 Peaceful Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Fire Alarm Technician via Indeed.com , I was glad. Regis Corporation is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Little Rock.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Servicing fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Maintaining systems to comply with British standars as well as following EN guidlines
- Selling new equipment on existing fire/lighting systems
- Carrying out site recommendations and quotations
- Booking in each service visit and liasing with the responsible person(s).
- Cold calling / making appointments to see Architects / Designers
- Assisting in specification for projects
- Dealing with Main/Sub Contractors.
- Being on-site resolving issues as they arise.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By this cover letter just wanted to give rough idea about my skills and ability to work hard. Waiting for your interview call so that you can personally meet and decide my potential to get the post or not.