Sample Cover letter for Fire Safety Officer
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Fire Safety Officer requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
3774 Terra Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Western Digital Inc
4502 Agriculture Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider this as a letter of interest for the Fire Safety Officer position advertised in CollegeRecruiter . I have the required work experience and skills related to the work and I would like the opportunity to develop skills acquired over the past few years.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Experienced safety and fire officer with responsibility for all the fire fighter training on the chemical site.
- Qualified first aider for all incidents which occur on a site employing up to two thousand employees.
- Responsible for the unloading and loading all tankers which enter the site in a safe and environmentally safe manner.
- Responsible for all manual handling training and assessing all jobs on site.
- Controlling the effluent plant to ensure everything runs smoothly without spillages and contamination.
- Site checks of safety breathing apparatus, masks, harnesses, fire tenders equipment and foam, fire extinguishers.
- Checking all gas and oxygen meters for vessel entry.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this dynamic industry I can prove myself with my work with a single chance. To know more about me arrange an interview session and let me know the date as well as timing.