Sample Cover letter for Fire Chief
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Fire Chief requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
2122 Hide A Way Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3986 Hart Ridge Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
On the basis of experience that I possess I think I can be the eligible candidate for the Fire Chief and can serve you aptly to meet your needs. After learning about the vacancy at TransMontaigne Inc in Santa Clara from Simply Hired , I did not even thought for a minute before applying for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Facilitate the involvement of plant management, staff and equipment, as well as outside services during incident mitigation.
- Facilitate the involvement of Industrial plant management and staff in developing emergency plans and strategies for on-site incidents.
- Plan, schedule and implement training programs for identified needs.
- Liaise with local authorities to develop on and off-site emergency plans in accordance with MHI requirements.
- Create and review fire and emergency related policies and procedures.
- Plan, conduct and provide feedback regarding incident investigation and root cause analysis results.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to talking with you regarding Fire Chief for your office at $location. I will contact you in next few days to confirm that you received my resume. You can ask me any questions you may have and clarify any of your doubts. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.